Entry Level Quality Inspector
Quality Inspectors work on the production flow in Inspection, Sorting and Containment as well as perform Rework & Repair Projects.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Using inspection, measuring and test equipment
- Performing a full range of varied inspection tasks including visual & touch point inspection
- Performing a full range of production related tasks as well as administrative duties related to quality project work
- Reading and following written and verbal work instructions
- Identifying problems and questions and reporting them to appropriate supervisor